Studio Rental Rates and Info
Click Here to Book Now
Popular uses are yoga, fitness classes, dance, group meetings and gatherings, bridal and baby showers, pop up shops, art and DIY classes, workshops, seminars, lectures, and more.
We would love to work with you on customizing your event in any way you can imagine. The following information is for general purposes, if you are interested in customizing your event feel free to reach out!
Blue Sage offers two different options for renting space to suit a wide variety of events and gatherings! We rent on a per hour basis, rates vary depending on which rental option you choose. Read on to learn more and get answers to frequently asked questions!
Details about renting our space:
- Rental Hours: M-Th 9am-8pm | Fri-Sun 9am-9pm. To inquire about booking outside of regular business hours, please email us at email@example.com
- We have on and off-street parking, with two parking lots within a 30 second- and 1-minute walk to our front doors! The parking map is available in the Studio & Events tab, and we are happy to email you a PNG file of it for use in invitations, promotions, etc.
- 15-minute set-up time before and after your event is included in the hourly rate. If you need more time than that, please book accordingly otherwise we cannot guarantee access to the space before your booked time.
- A team member will be on site for the entirety of your event should you have questions or need assistance.
- Refreshment bar will be up and running at least 30 minutes before and after your event, unless you are having your beverages catered from an outside licensed vendor. Cash and Credit are accepted at the refreshment bar. Menus are seasonal and changing. If you would like to consider one of our beverage/catering packages, see our catering packages tab for pricing. We are happy to customize beverage options as well!
- Free Wi-Fi
- Social Media and email promotion if desired (Please send us any links for ticketing, and any graphics. We will be happy to share and tag online as well as send to our email subscribers)
- 6 Foot black tables and matching black chairs are included in your rental. We have 17 tables, and 50 chairs. Black or Ivory tablecloths are available in the rental add-on page. You are free to arrange the tables however you like, and we can suggest layouts that work best for different events.
- Payment is due in full to reserve your date. We do accept Shop Pay Installments as a form of payment, which allows you to split up the payment in 4 installments.
Option 1- Studio Room: Rent our 1,030 sq. ft. studio space, which is attached to our storefront where all guests will enter through. The storefront may be open to the public at the time of your event, but you can close the door to the studio room for privacy.
Capacity Estimates for the Studio Room
Seated with tables: 40-50
Seated (No Tables): 50-60
Details about the studio:
- Overhead dimmable lighting
- One wall is mirrored for fitness, etc.
- One wall is always left bare so that you can bring your projector for presentations. (We do not currently provide a projector)
- High quality Klipsch speaker is available for you to connect your devices to for music, etc.
- Hot and cold filtered water dispenser and cups
- Neutral toned wood flooring and white walls. This space is a blank canvas you are free to decorate however you like! Many guests rent backdrops or hang balloon arches and other decorations. We ask that you do not use any materials that will cause damage to the walls. Command strips work well.
- Rental rates: Weekdays (M-Th: 9a-8p, Fri: 9a-4pm) $45/hour | Weekends (Fri: 430p-9p, Sat & Sun: 9a-9pm) $65/hour
Option 2 - Rent the whole space: Rent our 2,560 sq. ft. storefront with refreshment bar, café and lounge seating, and attached studio room! With this option, our business will not be open to the public during the entirety of your event, and you and your guests will have full exclusive access to the entire space. Between both rooms, the full capacity is approximately 100 people.
Details about the storefront space:
- Includes all amenities in the studio room as well as full use of the storefront space which offers plenty of natural light from wall to wall windows at the entrance, multiple seating options between the lounge, café, and bar seating.
- We use a Sonos music system in the front room and can play any style music you request.
- Rental rates: Weekdays (M-Th: 9a-8p, Fri: 9a-4pm) $85/hour | Weekends (Fri: 430p-9p, Sat & Sun: 9a-9pm) $105/hour
Cancellation/Rebooking policy: We really want to see your event come to life but if you must cancel, we will provide a full refund less 5% processing fee if your event is cancelled a full week (7 days) or more in advance. Within less than seven days, we cannot offer a refund for cancellation. If events need to be cancelled due to a change in government local Covid guidelines we will refund in full to the payment method used at booking. If you need to reschedule your booking, and you give more than a week's notice - we will carry over your rental with no processing fee.
- Do you provide yoga equipment?
At this time we do not provide yoga equipment such as mats, bolsters, etc.
- How soon can I book my event?
We have a 1-week lead on booking, but feel free to reach out to see if we have availability for a last minute reservation!
- Am I allowed to bring food and drinks?
Outside food and drink must be from a licensed vendor i.e., caterer, restaurant, etc. We offer non-alcoholic beverage packages as well as food. Email us to set up a catering option.
- Am I allowed to bring alcohol?
Alcohol is not permitted unless provided by a licensed alcohol vendor. There are multiple alcohol vendors in Rochester. We are happy to work with them and provide them with all the paperwork and information necessary for obtaining the permit. We have a designated area at our refreshment bar where alcohol vendors can set up if renting the whole space and can provide them with tables if renting the studio space.
- Where do I park?
There are two parking lots within a 30 second to 1 minute walk to our front doors, as well as street parking on Culver Rd. Our parking map is in the Studio & Events tab, and we can email you a PNG copy of it for use on invitations, etc.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or special requests. We are happy to work with you to customize your event!
Located @ 1322 Culver Rd, Rochester NY, 14609