Chaga & Lavender Skin Cream
Birch Boys Chaga skin cream is a special product with a wide range of healing qualities & unique features when used on hands, face, feet, and skin:
- It has powerful soothing properties on all forms of irritated skin, from bug bites, to rashes, to dry skin, etc.
- It absorbs into the skin very quickly, leaving no greasy residue.
- Chaga contains Beta Glucan, which has been shown to be more hydrating than hyaluronic acid.
- Beyond Chaga, there is plethora of other natural herbs and ingredients in this cream including sunflower oil, jojoba oil, bee's wax, aloe, coconut oil, and cocoa butter.
- Scented with essential oils of lavender and patchouli.
- Inonotus obliquus (Chaga) extract from purified water
- Aloe barbadensis leaf juice
- Helianthus annus (Sunflower) oil
- Glyceryl stearate
- Octyl palmitate
- Cocos nucifera (Coconut) oil
- Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) butter
- Potassium stearate
- Bee's wax
- Cetyl alcohol
- Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) oil
- Macadamia integrifolia oil
- Sodium carbomer
- Ethyl hexyl glycerin
- Lavendin essential oil
- Pogostemon cablin (Patchouli) oil.